Sunday, November 8, 2015

Large insulated bag.



This bag is big compared to other regular lunch bags. You can fit so much in this large insulated lunch bag from big easy brands. Can be used for so many things. They come available in 3 colors. Black, blue and red. I got the red one. It's really good quality I use it for my cold or hot food. 

It measures 12.25''h x 10.25''w x 8.75'd it is really good for many used because of its size. I can't be used to have picnics, you can use it at the beach, or just your lunch. Perfect for all day you can carry many lunches inside. It has extra pockets for your napkins and utensils. Has a good adjustable strap and side handle.

It is easy to use and easy to store. Can be folded and store away in a small space. Great insulation my food stays good for a long while. This is a great bag but not recommend for little children. It is big so it's for adults. The zippers are good so far I have had no problems at all. We enjoy this bag thank you. 

I recieved this product to test review and give you my own honest opinion. 

Get this bag on Amazon now.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P1SY458?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment