Sunday, November 1, 2015

OxyLED DIY light.



A Very nice light by oxyLED. I love that I can stick it anywhere I want and there's no need to damage my wall or cabinets. I will be using mine for my closet. The light is bright and works perfect for me. Enough for me to see in my closet. Shipping was fast and product arrived in great conditions. 

This led light uses 3 AAA batteries so make sure to buy your own because they do not come with batteries. I love that it has its on stickers but I would suggest to buy more for extra support. The light is white and bright. A great size can be used in small cosets or inside cabinets. It is small and portable. 

The plastic is white and clear. It is good quality product and durable. I dropped it and it didn't break.  What I really love is that the light is adjustable I can rotate the light while is on the wall.It has 4 LED lights. So far I have had it for a month and I have no problems at all. 

I received this product to test, review and give you my own honest unbiased opinion.

Get your own in Amazon. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GD8OKY0?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment