Friday, October 30, 2015

24 watercolor paint set



Me and my children are enjoy this watercolor paint set of 24 colors by Eunectes. I love doing art and just started teaching my children some new awesome ways to do art. When you open make sure to check under to reveal the other set of colors. It comes with one number 4 brush I recommend to buy a set of more different sizes brushes. 

The case is made of hard plastic but not the best I seen it can be better.  Nice design it can be carried in your book bag, case or purse. The top plastic is white and the bottom is black. Inside you will have removable paints. You can rearrange to your desire, paints will pop back in. Nice size paints. Brush is okay can be better quality. definitely get a separate set of brushes.   

The paints are vibrant colors. You will also get a white tube paint. You can mix your colors with this paint and get a set of different shades with your colors. Can create some beautiful pastels also. I do recommend to get more white paint. These beautiful colors will last you a very long time. Get the artist in you and give these a try. Perfect for begginers or professionals. Children or adults. 

I recieved this product to test review and give you my own honest unbaised opinion about the product and its content. 


Find this awesome watercolor set in Amazon. Get yours now and DIY art for your room. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R1TNBWC?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment