Monday, September 14, 2015

Angel baby toddler pillow.



I got the angel baby toddler pillow from angel baby for my 5 year old. He has been sleeping in a pillow pet for a long time but his pillow pet is all out of shape. This pillow has become his new favorite pillow. He loves the shape and how small and cute it is for his head. It does not come with a case so please order one because I can't seem to find one that fits. 

The pillow size is 13x18 a great size for toddlers ages 2, 5 and above. I had to find one that is hypoallergenic, Because my baby has allergies to many things. I'm happy this pillow is hypoallergenic. It is soft, comfortable and very fluffy. Comes in color white. It is made of cotton and polyester. Also made in the USA. 

This pillow is machine washable or you can wash it by hand or wipe it with a wet rag. I recommend using some vinegar to disinfect. Stays in shape after washing. This pillow is perfect for sleeping at home, even for day care or pre school, and perfect for sleep overs as its a small shaped pillow. My son loves it and I happy we got it. We recommend it. 

I received this product to test with my 5 year old, review and give you my own honest unbaised opinion. 

Get your own in Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment