Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Turbo twister red

A very fun Turbo Twister action vehicle from Mindscope. This car is so much fun there's awesome features and my children love it first sight. This car has awesome movements the front wheels turn to a 360 movement. It also has awesome lights! I recommend playing it at night. Great for outdoors or indoors.


This action car needs 3 batteries located at the bottom of the car. It has a screw to make sure it is closed good. The on/off button is located at the bottom. It has a control that requires 2 batteries also. So a total of 5 batteries are needed. They have great long distance antennas. This car is durable and I know my children will enjoy it for a very long time.

The quality of this car is great it is made of hard well made plastic. The wheels have soft great quality plastic wheels. The soft plastic wheels come off as one of my child took them off they can easily be put back on. The front wheels turn 360 so you can do some awesome tricks. It has flashing lights that turn in colors my children love playing with this vehicle at night.

I recieved this product to sample review and give you my own honest opinion.

Find it on Amazon 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012UOIXOI?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

2 comments: