Saturday, September 26, 2015

Psyllium Husk Capsules



Psyllium husk capsules by nutrition are a great source of fiber and has very good benefits. I usually use the regular powder psyllium that I have to mix with water. I was tired of having to mix and drink. The pills make it so much easier and faster. I use this because it was prescribed from my doctor to help my constipation. It also helps me lose weigh.

Psyllium husk has many benefits I'll list some of them.

1- cholesterol 
2- constipation 
3- diarrhea 
4- high sugar 
5- inflammation
6- weigh loss
7- colon cancer
8- detox 
And so much more.

Before using make sure to consult with your doctor to make sure you body will be ok with it. 

It is also great for weight loss. If you take one capsule and leave it in water you can see it will become jelly like. Making you stomach full and you will eat less and will clean your stomach too. really good for weight loss too.  
The pills are good sized pills. There is no taste at all. The pills are easy to swallow and dissolve fast. You will get 250 capsules that will last you a long time. 

I received this product to test, review and give you my own honest unbiased opinion. 

Find this awesome product in Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0129RR1D0?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment