Friday, September 11, 2015

Valdler hats



A Very beautiful fancy hat from valdler. Very elegant and looks really awesome on my hair. It is made of great quality material. Perfect size that will fit anyone. Fashion statement hat. So much fun! Can be used in many occasions.

This hat can be used for party events, Halloween, dress up, photoshoots, tea party, fancy dinners and so much more fun activities that require fancy looking hats. It has a beautiful purple color mesh with a felted kind of hat. It is also has black feathers. All glue together with a great bonding glue. It will last a long time. 

I really recommend it. Beautiful material. Great looking so much fun. Everyone I showed to like it a lot. With some matching dress it will look really fancy maybe some Victorian times dress or old fancy looking dresses. Give these kinds of hats a try you will love them and want to collect them. 

 Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm5a167ab037c806fea2da19a90e3818b7

No comments:

Post a Comment