Saturday, September 12, 2015

Whiskey shot glass.



First of all this is a big cup. I thought it would a smaller sized whiskey glass. But it's pretty big it will hold a very large amount of liquid. I have been using it to drink soda, water, juice and other drinks. It's too cool looking not to use for anything. It arrived safely in a secured box.

I just don't like that it's big and feels very thin and light. My husband really likes how it looks. Perfect addition to the home bar. Great gift for husband, friends, brothers, dad even the boss. Add some small bottle drinks inside the cup. Cool gift. Fun and easy to clean, easy to use perfect for large hands.

Overall nice product. It is about 3 inches tall. Big size. Cool looking. Great price than other similar products in stores. Perfect for glass collectors. Looks really nice on display. Drinks keep cold for a long time. Add some nice ice rocks. Fun. I recommend it .

I recieved this Product to test, review and give you my own honest unbaised opinion.

Find this awesome product in Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013VW23JE?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment