Saturday, August 29, 2015

Jojoba oil by Leven rose



I always have at least one bottle of jojoba oil in my house. This jojoba oil from leven rose is a great buy. This glass bottle comes with 4 oz that will last you a good amount of time. It also comes with a glass dropper. I love that is organic and pure and golden in color. I also love how it smells.

The benefits of using jojoba oil are so many. I will list 5 of my personal top used for this oil.

1- Dry hair.
2- Acne.
3- Feet.
4- Dry skin.
5- Antiflamatory. 

There are many more uses but these are my favorites.
I love how my hair shines and doesn't look dry. My hair gets damage constantly by my coloring. It helps with my dry skin specially my elbows. It helps to heal my acne and also it's atiflamatory. Diminishes the redness one my face. Also I love using it on my feet it keeps them soft. Give this product a try a really recommend it. 

I recieved this product to sample review and give you my own honest opinion.

Find it in Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment