Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bamboo cutting board






I have been looking for a smaller cutting board. I have a very small kitchen with small counter tops. This small premium bamboo cutting board from Pratico is the perfect size for my kitchen and daily cooking. It is sized 8''x6'' really small cute and works perfect for me.

This cutting board feels very good it is qreat quality bamboo. You can feel and see the quality right away. This bamboo butter has juice groove all around the board for catching extra juice from vegetables or fruits.
It can also be used as a tray, easy to handle and accommodate on my hand.

Easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store away because of its size it makes it very convenient for me. It is made of bamboo so it will not dull your knifes like others would. It is durable and I know will last a long time in my kitchen. I really do recommend makes small task very easy.

I recieved this product to sample review and give you my own honest opinion.

Find it in Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Bamboo-Cutting-Serving-Groove/dp/B010ULK74C/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1440889851&sr=8-4&keywords=bamboo+small+cutting+boards

No comments:

Post a Comment