Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Magz magnetic bricks


This 60 piece magnetic building bricks by magz is so much fun to play with. My child is learning colors and also counting so this helps as well. They have strong magnetic so they are easy to attach to each other. The building is endless of fun an many options on my child's imagination. Fun and educational for all ages. 

Comes in a set of 60 with very beautiful bright colors and also magnet attachments. The quality of the plastic is hard and well made. They are durable and will last a very long time of fun and dropping on floors. They are a perfect sized for my 5 year old and also my 13 years loves playing and teaching her bother to count them and say the colors. 

They can be stacked and make many things. They are fun your child will enjoy them. They are fun just like lego bricks. Durable. Strong. Fun. One of a kind. Imagination for a child's growing brain. My children and I really do recommend them. Have fun. 

I recieved this product to sample review and give you my own honest opinion.

Find them in Amazon. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W689KWI?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title


No comments:

Post a Comment