Friday, August 21, 2015

Glow pad by Mindscope




This glow pad is so much fun and also a great educational toy. It can be used to play and learn at the same time. My children enjoy the LED lights because they can write and color in the dark. My children have been using it every single night since we got it.

This LED glow pad from Mindscope comes with four neon color markers. The colors of the markers are yellow, green, orange and pink. It has a LED light up modes, one of the modes flashes every single color. It has two suction cups on the back of the pad. It brings a coloring paper but you can make your own.

You can teach your children the letters, numbers and their name. They will have so much fun they won't even know their learning. This glow pad is easy to clean with a damped napkin it requires three AAA batteries. I really recommend this glow pad because my children have so much fun with it. The most perfect gift for a youngster.

I received this product to sample and review for my own honest opinion.

Find on Amazon 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OZBJCJA?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment