Friday, August 21, 2015

Electro Bluetooth LED speaker


A really fun way to listen to music. This electro Bluetooth light up speaker is so much fun! You can use at a party, Children's birthdays and so much more. For its small size it is packed with great volume for our living room. I use it when I feel like listening to music even when I clean. My children enjoy their music with this speaker.

This speaker is rechargeable so there's no worry about buying batteries. It comes with a USB cable to charge it. It will last you a long time. It is portable so you can take it to the park or the beach. The sound quality is very good. It is easy to to charge and easy to use. It will connect with my Bluetooth very easy.

I love the light up LED lights. They change in many colors of your choice and will also flash different color lights in setting. I feel that the lights go with the music
It is easy to carry and not heavy at all. We really enjoy it and it's very fun to watch and listen. A really nice gift for children.

I recieved this product to sample review and give you my own honest opinion.

Find it on Amazon 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013F38LFY?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title


No comments:

Post a Comment