Saturday, August 29, 2015

Dragon ball z t shirt


Yes this is a men's tshirt, but I got one for my daughter. she is a super crazy fan of dragon ball z thanks to her dad. They will watch the shows over and over again. I surprised her with this awesome t shirt. I bough her a red one in a size small and it fit her perfectly.

She is a regular sized teen and small is perfect for her. The shirt is made of 100% cotton and has a very nice black well made print. She has used it and it was a hit. All her friends ask where she got it and they love it. Perfect gift for a dragon ball z fan or anime fan. Comes in various colors.

A t shirt for everyone I would call this a unisex shirt. It feels soft and we already washed it and keeps looking great. It is my daughters new favorite shirt. Well
Worth getting one. All fans should own one. No defects and print looks great after washes. If you want to last longer hand wash. I recommend this t shirt.

I recieved this product to sample review and give you my own honest unbiased opinion.

Find it in Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/AW-Fashions-DragonBall-T-Shirt-X-Large/dp/B011AGHLB8/ref=sr_1_4?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1440891041&sr=1-4&nodeID=7141123011

No comments:

Post a Comment