Sunday, August 23, 2015

Polaroid cube HD camera.


A very fun action packed Polaroid HD cube. I got this Polaroid camera for my skateboarder daughter, as a graduation present. She choosed the color red. I think this a great buy for a teen who is starting to get into photography and videography. It has a great quality and captures awesome videos. A great Present for a great price if you are in a budget I really recommend this.

My daughter uses this camera for her skateboards, regular video shooting, exploration, bicycle and well just fun with her friends. She is really happy with the quality and how little but awesome it is. It takes HD digital video recordings of 90 minutes. It is only 3.5 ounces! Not heavy at all, very easy and convenient to carry around. It has a build in rechargeable battery that lasts a very long time. Comes with a USB cable and easy to connect to computer.

It is said to be waterproof/splashpoof but I really recommend to buy a case for it and more accesories along with your Polaroid cube. This camera has a magentic attachment on the inside. Which makes it easy to mount on a bike and more metal objects. My daughter loves this feature. Packed in a very nice looking box with a magnetic stand.

One more thing I recommend you get a Sandisk of 32gb and don't forget a case and accessories! I recieved this product to sample review and give you my own real honest opinion. 

Find this product in Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NEZ8JAQ?ref_=cm_cr-mr-img

1 comment: