Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Sky lighter


My children are enjoying this sky lighter toy from Mindscope. I have a 5 year old and a 13 year old. My biggest one controls it and my little on enjoys seeing it as he doesn't know how much to control it. This toy is better used outside than inside. Children must learn to use it and not drop it from 10 feet. It is a very nice toy, so much fun and has cool flashing lights. I recommend playing it at night.

It comes with a controller that needs 2 AA batteries. The toy itself comes with a USB charger for charging. Only controller needs batteries. It has LED text that can be seen when in motion. Has 5 different messages that change and light up. The toy has a motor and propellers. It is made of light plastic so it is not very heavy at all. The on button and charger can be found in the same place.

We really enjoy it my children are learning to use it everyday. It is fun to control and see it fly. The flashing colors make it very attractive. All the Children want to play with it. Very fun my children and I recommend this toy. When having near small children becareful so they don't get hurt. My children enjoy it daily. Everyday they want to go out and play with it. Enjoy!

I recieved this product to sample review and give you my own honest opinion.

Find this product at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZGMUUYI?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment