Friday, August 7, 2015

Large Pratico Goods Ice Cube!

Large ice cube tray from Pratico goods.


Wow this is really a huge jumbo ice cube tray!! The ice cubes are really big 2.25 inches. I really love the size of this ice cubes. This tray is BPA free and FDA approved silicone. Also dishwasher safe. The material is great not thin like others I've seen. It will last you a long time.

I love this tray because there is so many uses and I will list I some.
Can be used for ice.
Can be used for ice with fruit.
Can be used for Jell-O shots.
Can be used for crafts.
Even to organize.

I love that there is no bad smell. I have had a different one and the smells was bad. This one has no bad smell and the ice cubes taste great. No bad taste. Really happy with that. The ice last a long time because of size. Make sure to fill up close to the freezer so you can easily carry inside. Really easy to use and Ice pops out easy and fast. 

Find this product on Amazon 



http://www.amazon.com/Large-Ice-Cube-Mold-Cocktails/dp/B00YOJRFP6/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=ice+cube+tray

website http://www.praticogoods.com

I recieved this product to sample ,review and give you my own honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. These look fun! I can imagine making them and putting them , or one in a pitcher of tea or kool-aid ! This will cool it down real fast!

    ReplyDelete