Friday, August 7, 2015

PulseaudioTM Wireless headphones!!!

    PulseaudioTM Vitality hi fi Bluetooth headphones 
Okay I really love these earphones. These are my first wireless Bluetooth earphones. I have been wanting ones for a long time. I just started running and working out to lose 40 pounds and with this I can run, walk and exercise without having my phone in my hand! You have to love that.

These earphones are made of good quality. The sound is really good. Crisp,clear sound. I love that there's no cables to mess with and it will not get on the way while working out. It also comes with extra earphone bud attachments. Comes with charger to charge your earphones. 


These earphones are flexible cable and comfortable easy to understand which side to which ear as it has right and left letters on each side. Has a light up when it's charging and when it is on. Easy to use usb charger.
I love that it tells me when a income call is coming and the number.

Don't forget to register your product to get 1 year warranty. Overall a really good quality product. Does not fall off my ear. Not heavy. Easy to use. Perfect for working out. Long distance use I put my cellphone in table and workout or in my bag while walking and works perfect. I recommend this product. Well worth the price.

I recieved this product at a low price to sample review and give you my own honest opinion.
Find them in amazon! 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00TNHW4D2/ref=oh_aui_i_d_old_o54_img

No comments:

Post a Comment