Friday, October 16, 2015

Brieftons nextgen spiralizer




I love this product my food has become fun to eat. I just started my diet and needed some inspiration and motivation to continue. My food is now colorful and more easy to eat. Now I haven't had no problem at all with my product. It works perfect. It does leave a core, but do not Think its a waste. I save my cores for my morning juicing. Or simply cut them in pieces and use them next day. Etc. no waste. Be creative.

Brieftons nextgen spiralizer comes with 4 blades and also brings a brush for easy cleaning. The product is made of hard plastic in color green. I hope they add more colors. It small and potable and can be stored away easy. Fits perfect on my cabinet. The blades are removable for easy cleaning. You will also get a Ebook make sure to check email for download. 

You can use many vegetables try and be creative. You can use carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, squash, radish, potatoes and so much more. Make sure to clean after use as some vegetables will stain the plastic. So wash right away. It is dishwasher safe but just wash by hand right after use. Give the product a try I love it my food is so fun and colorful and remember don't waste anything reuse it. 

I recieved this product to test, review and give you my own honest unbaised opinion/tips.

Find this product in Amazon. Get your own now.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PQKB2NI?ref_=cm_cr-mr-img

No comments:

Post a Comment