Monday, October 5, 2015

Professional quality medium canvas set.



I love this set of professional quality canvas. You will get a 10 assorted sizes. I think the price is really good and I will be getting more. Great quality and not heavy at all. Easy to work with. Can be hanged right away. Beautiful sizes. Durable primed with avid-free acrylic gesso for use with oil or acrylic paint. Made of medium cotton stretched canvas. Stapled strong on quality wood with clear smooth edges for a beautiful canvas paint.

The sizes you will get are
2- 5x7
2- 8x10
2- 11x14
2- 12x16
2- 16x20

I love the assortment of sizes. They are great for students, beginners or professional artists. I think they are really good for students. Great present for someone who loves painting. The assortment is prefect for different paintings. I did not have no problems at all. They where not stuck but I believe packing can be better. They come in sets of two and can be easily packed individually.

They are durable and I'm sure you will enjoy them. Beautiful made. Staples hold the cotton strong in place. Cotton is beautiful stretched for a nice smooth painting. Feels good on my brush. I recommend for only oil and acrylics paints. For water colors I suggest other paper. A beautiful medium to start painting on canvas get this pack!

I recieved this canvas to test, review and give you my own honest unbiased opinion about the product.

Get your own canvas 10 pack on Amazon now. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00865UDYE?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment