Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ohuhu mop and broom holder.


Ohuhu mop and broom holder comes with 5 utility holdes and also extra hanging hooks. I love this product because I can organize all my cleaning utilities in one place. It gives me extra storage space and leaves everything clean and organized. Making it easy to find what I need right away.

This mop and brown Holder can be used for such things as cleaning utensils, garden tools, working tools, sports equipment and so much more. With this holder you will get screws all you will need is a power tool to install. It is easy to install. Comes in color grey I hope they add different colors. 

It is made of hard durable plastic with some rubber. The inside it has rolling balls that will automatically adjust to the sizes of your broom, mop or anything. So it will hold your tools snugly and safe. I have had no problems using it with different sizes. I love it and I recommend it.

I recieved this product to test, review and give you my own honest unbiased opinion. 

Find this awesome product in Amazon! get yours now:) 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SR5KWOO?ref_=cm_cr-mr-img

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mop & Broom Holder smartly uses tension and gravity to keep your cleaning tool at the ready.. nice idea thumbs up

    ReplyDelete