Thursday, October 22, 2015

Tattoo pantyhose/leggings



These are the cutest tattoo pantyhose/leggings from babemallinc! They come in many different designs. I decided to go for the cute bear, but I do want them all. Let me tell you these are really good quality material. They are not thin like I thought they would be, so I'm sure they will last a very long time. The colors are also very nice and no defects on design.

Remember that all Chinese sizes do run smaller so make sure to keep that in mind when ordering yours. For me I believe they will fit a extra small to a large size. Other than I think not. They are made of polyester and spandex material of great quality. They are durable, breathable, comfortable and stretchable. Not discomfort anywhere. 

These are perfect for using at Halloween, comic con, dress up party or just a cute dress up day. Everyone will love your stockings. They are just too cute and adorable. Make sure to wash by hand as all pantyhose they are delicate and break easy when caught on anything. I really do recommend them, the material is really good compared to others I have seen. 

I recieved this product to test, review and give you my own honest unbiased opinion. 

Find yours in Amazon now! With many designs to chose from. Get them all.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VFWY6UW?ref_=cm_cr-mr-img

No comments:

Post a Comment