Monday, October 12, 2015

Ohuhu Christmas bathroom decoration.



My children and I are loving this!! It's so much fun for the holidays. We use it only on Christmas week. Perfect for the holidays. Get your house into the Christmas spirit including your bathoom! The material of this set is kind of like felt and very thin. It is only a decoration so it's not for a lot of uses. I clean it by hand and hang dry only. I don't recommend washing machine.

You will get 4 pieces in this Christmas Santa bathroom set from Ohuhu. You will get 
1- Toilet seat cover - 14"x15"
1- Tank cover - 10,1/2" x 20"
1- Paper box cover - 5"x5"
1- Rug - 22" x 23"

The colors are very bright and won't bleed if wet. It is actually absorbent. It is well sewn I found nothing wrong with it. The seat cover has no elastic it's just a slip on. The tank cover has eleastic i found it find and easy to instal. The paper cover fits great or any regular box. The Mat is nice soft and looks really nice. All well made. 

So much fun for the kids. My children enjoy it we recommend it for the holidays. Pleas again don't wash in machine only hand wash and hang to dry. This is like felt so I don't think it will be good in machine. Also very thin but I believe it is worth it for the holidays. Decorate your bathroom and enjoy your Christmas this year. 

I recieved this product to test, review and give you my own honest unbiased opinion.

Find this fun product in amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P66DBS6?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment