Saturday, October 3, 2015

Towel Backpack 2 in 1.


Beautiful and well made 2 in 1 towel backpack. Comes in various vibrant colors. I wish they had pastel colors. But I love my green vibrant towel. This towel is made of fast absorbing microfiber. It is a very large towel. I can wrap myself around it. I love that it is very weigh less. Once wet it will not weigh a lot and it is soft. Doesn't hurt my skin. The drawstrings are strong and will hold your stuff good. 

You can turn it in and out to change it from towel to backpack. When it's in backpack you can store your towel and have extra space to add your things. Great for the beach you can store your water bottle and sandals! I love it. You can use it at the pool, beach, sports, camping, showers, baths and so much more. 

Also great for children, it is large sized and doesn't weigh much plus has fun colors. The price is great Because it is very absorbing and large size. Also works as backpack. Your children can store their things there too. It is easy to clean, durable and very great quality. I'm sure I will have this towel for a very long time. 

I recieved this towel to test it, review and give you my own honest unbiased opinion about the product. 

Find this awesome backpack towel in Amazon 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013ZNFGK2?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment