Thursday, October 22, 2015

iPhone flash case


I am loving this iPhone 6 Plus illuminous case from mobile pick. This case works directly with your cellphones flashlight. So the case it's self doesn't have any batteries cables or any of sort. The case is made really good hard quality plastic that doesn't bend easy. 
It is clear and once flash light is on it will illuminate to the color of your choice.

I got the dragon case for my iPhone 6 Plus and it fits and works perfectly. It is my favorite case so far and have been using it since I got it. Now after some use the case will eventually yellow but for me that is not a problem because I don't notice when it's on the my phone. The case comes with extras. 

You will get your case, extra color wheels, cleaning cloth and neck/wrist strap. The colors that you get are red,pink,purple,blue and green and in between colors so you can get a two toned flashlight case. Now the only disadvantage it's that flash must be on for case to work. But I love it I don't have it always on but when I do it's gorgeous.

I recieved this case to test, review and give you my own honest unbaised opinion. 

Find your own in Amazon 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012K8H46C?ref_=cm_cr-mr-img

No comments:

Post a Comment