Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Kitchen scale



Really nice and small kitchen scale. My kitchen is very small so his was a really nice choice. This is a digital kitchen food scale. The LCD display is large and I can see it very well. It is light not heavy at all. I go the color great would be nice to see various colors. It is potable and small.

Easy to store can be tired sideways. Can be stored in the cabinet or simple leave it on your counter Becuase I think it looks very elegant on my counter. I believe the top is glass and the bottom of the scale is plastic. The plastic looks okay but I don't think it is very durable. I do hope it lasts me a long time. 

The back has a battery that comes with it so no need to buy it but keep spares. The battery is CR2032 lithium. Scale measures food and liquids. Perfect for diets and food portions. I have not had any problem I tested it with another scale and it measures good. No problems at all. But I do think it's delicate so take good care of it. 

I recieved this product to test review and give you my own honest unbaised opinion. 


Get this awesome product in Amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00N30TEZQ/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment