Friday, October 16, 2015

Ohuhu stickerless speed cube.



I got this cube for my daughter who is a rubicks cube collector. She has many and has found that this is one of her favorites. She has originals and many others. She says it is smooth and fast rotations. One thing it's that it kind of makes a noise but she says she likes it . It's a stress releaser for her. So my daughter recommends it.

This cube by Ohuhu is sticker less so it's good for all ages. The cube has been working fine since we got it. We have had no problems. No breaking apart or popping off. My daughter enjoys using it daily. The cube has 6 fun vibrant colors. It is smooth to the touch. Not heavy a all. Looks and feels durable. 

It is non toxic and Eco friendly. Small in size. Great for everyone. For children, adults and perfect for collectors like my daughter. Great birthday gift or Christmas gift. A great stress reliever. My daughter finds it soothing to the sound. Teachers allow her to use it on her free time. Overall we enjoy it and have had no problems with it. 

I recieved this product to test, review and give you my own honest unbiased opinion. 

Find this product in Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SR0QN8I?ref_=cm_cr-mr-img

No comments:

Post a Comment